Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pictures...

I know I said I would have some up tonight, but I didn't realize the uploading process would take so long. They might have to upload through the night! That's what happens when you get two Mommies together with their babies and two cameras!

I'll have even more after this busy weekend though!

Well Paul has officially left for Guam, he left at 3 pm today. He should be getting to Guam around 8 am tomorrow. I miss him so much. But I have to keep reminding myself that once he's home, it'll be for good! After 4 years of him being gone, he'll be HOME! I know he's really looking forward to that too.

Well I need to get some rest. Goodnight!

(Oh yea! -In case you aren't already, be sure to subscribe to the blog, just scroll down and look at the bottom of the right hand side bar, you'll see SUBSCRIBE, enter your email there and then anytime we post a new blog, you'll get an email with it right there!)

No comments: