Friday, November 7, 2008

Just a little update...

I have a surprise that I'm working on for Paul, so I can't tell it yet, but soon! It's something for him for our third wedding anniversary coming up at the end of the month. He says I have a package coming and to wait till Nov. 23 to open it, yea, I'll try!

Anyway! Tyler just said, "ball" as he was crawling over to his bouncy ball. He's so smart. I think he's hitting another growth spurt because it seems like all he does is sleep all day. He's also getting over a cold thingy too, so that might be it.

I can't believe Tyler will be ONE in three months!!! My baby is getting so big...I'm very proud of him. I need some ideas, what kind of first birthday party can you through in the middle of winter? Something indoors that's also fun for adults. I guess we'll see. Tyler cut another tooth the other day, his bottom tooth to the right of the front two. I wonder if he'll ever get his two front teeth!?

No comments: