Monday, August 25, 2008

Update on me. (Christy)

So I'm sure some of you don't even know that I've been really involved in digital scrapbooking lately. It's just like paper scrapping, but all your papers, embellishments, and pictures are all on the computer. It's nice because you never have to throw anything away, and anything you buy (or make) can be used over and over and over again! And in the end there's no mess to clean up! Anyway, it started with me being the buyer, and boy did I buy! I have about 300 kits already, half were freebies and the other half I've paid for. Over the past couple of months I've been designing my own scrap kits and beginning next Monday I'll be selling them in a scrap store online. You can see some of what I'm selling over at my scrap blog. And if you're interested in learning how to digi-scrap let me know! I'd be happy to teach you in person if you live back home, or on online if you don't! Wish me luck!

Photobucket

No comments: