Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update on us

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update real fast while I have a minute. Paul and his friends are on their way now to the storage unit here in Minot to put half of our belongings there. The rest will probably stay here until Todd gets here. In case you didn't know, he's flying in on September 3 and then him, me and Tyler are driving back to NC.

Tyler is doing great. He cut his second tooth this morning! Now he's got two pearly whites that shine through when he grins, it's so adorable. I know he's proud of them too because he smiles a lot now. Like, "Hey, look at these!" He's having a blast with his Daddy. He has no idea that Paul's leaving us soon. We went out to dinner last night and there was a one year little girl, we both couldn't believe that's how big Tyler will be when Paul gets home from Guam.

Tyler can crawl, sit up alone, feed himself, and pull himself up on everything. He gets all excited when he pulls himself up, I know it makes him feel like a big boy. I guess he is becoming a big boy :( If I had my way he'd stay this sweet an innocent forever.

After we leave, Paul will have two weeks left here in Minot before they head out. Then he'll be gone until late Feb 2009. Since his enlistment is up that summer, he's not going to come home to NC until then. He'll actually be moving back to NC in April 2009...because he's saved up over 60 days of leave, they have to let him out early with pay!

Well, that's about all that going on this way! Oh, for those of you who were waiting for find out if I am pregnant again or not...

I'm NOT!

I was almost a whole month late. What a scare!

I have new pictures to post and I'll post them tonight. I don't know how to put the memory card into this new laptop and I have to have Paul show me how! Talk to you soon!

No comments: